Friday, October 26, 2012

Red Ribbon Spirit Week!

     What a fun week this has been!  Besides the shortened days due to Parent/Teacher Conferences and the excitement of achievement tests, it has been CRAZY in the fifth grade.  

     Monday was "Wear Your Pajamas to School" Day, and oh, how I wish I had remembered my camera!  So many children participated, and I must admit that coming to school on Tuesday in REAL clothes was tough to do after spending all day Monday in my PJs.

I did have my camera on Thursday to capture of few of the students who dressed up like me on "Dress Like Your Favorite Teacher" Day.  Check out all the little Mrs. Roehrkasses below!


Both Savannah and Emma have me pegged!  
I must find out where these ladies get their shoes!


Lexi and Jaquelin look so sweet, don't they?
And, yes, the boys participated, too.  After seeing how cute Chase looks as me with short hair, I may have to get a new hairstyle!

I just had to post this great photo of Savannah standing at my desk.  She truly looks like me!



No comments: